Family Lawyers Sydney & Norwest Business Park-Astute Legal
Our lawyers can act for you in:
- Divorce proceedings;
- Family dispute resolution (mediation);
- Children's proceedings;
- Child Support Agency assessment reviews;
- Property proceedings;
- Spousal maintenance proceedings;
- Urgent interim applications.
We have lawyers who can also negotiate and draft for you:
- Parenting plans;
- Proposed consent orders (children & property);
- Binding financial agreements (in contemplation of or during a marriage, or following a divorce);
- Binding financial agreements (in contemplation of or during a defacto relationship, or following the breakdown of a defacto relationship);
- Binding child support agreements;
We also provide advice on:
- Separation and divorce;
- Applications for parenting orders;
- Parental responsibility, & parenting arrangements;
- International travel with children (post separation);
- Applications for the P.A.S.S. alert system (children);
- Relocation applications (involving children);
- Interview process by a court appointed family consultant;
- Registration of a defacto relationship;
- Binding financial agreements (in contemplation of or during marriage, or following divorce);
- Binding financial agreements (in contemplation of or during defacto relationship, following the breakdown of a defacto relationship);
- Property settlements (married & defacto);
- Superannuation flagging and splitting;
At Astute Legal Solicitors & Barristers, we appreciate the stress, anguish and frustration our family law clients face. That's why we treat all our family clients with compassion and understanding.
Whether your matter can be resolved through negotiation and mediation, or requires a fully contested hearing, you can rest assured that our practitioners will act for you with utmost dedication and professionalism, in your matter.
Astute Legal Solicitors & Barristers are conveniently located in the central business districts of Sydney and Norwest Business Park address
Book An Appointment or call us now on 1300 669 478, to make arrangements to see one of our solicitors.